Machtinger Law APC was founded in 2022 as the successor practice to Black & Machtinger LLP, a law firm that served Los Angeles, Orange County and Southern California for more than 12 years in personal injury matters involving the most serious cases of catastrophic injury and wrongful death. Attorney Tim Black will continue to be affiliated with the firm as Of Counsel to Machtinger Law.
Machtinger Law is devoted to helping accident victims and their families who suffered the most serious injuries due to the negligence of another in a Southern California motor vehicle accident, premises liability accident, or other wrongful act.
Machtinger Law was formed with the intention to only accept a limited number of cases at any given time in order to give our team’s full attention and support to each client. As a law firm handling the most serious injury cases, we understand how our clients benefit from personal attention and how the needs of the case require a higher level of effort and consideration.
Comprehensive Southern California Injury Practice
Machtinger Law handles serious injury, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death cases in Los Angeles and Orange Counties, and across Southern California. Our primary areas of expertise include:
- Vehicle accidents: Pedestrian, Bicycle, Motorcycle, Car, Truck, and Bus accidents
- Premises liability cases: People hurt on others’ property (slip and fall, dog bites/attacks, criminal attacks)
- Products liability: People hurt by defective products that were made or sold with dangerous defects
- Sexual assaults and criminal attacks: Lawsuits seeking accountability from assailants or others whose negligence or inadequate security facilitated the attack
- People hurt in (or because of) alcohol, drug dependence, and eating disorder treatment centers
- Breach of fiduciary duty and business torts resulting in significant economic damages
Serious Injuries, Catastrophic Injuries, Wrongful Death
Machtinger Law accepts cases involving the most serious injuries, including:
- Brain Damage/Traumatic Brain Injury
- Burn Injuries
There is no one definition of what constitutes a serious injury or catastrophic injury. If you suffered a long-term or permanent injury, or a disability that will keep you from working, Machtinger Law will provide the quality of representation and skill in litigation your case deserves to help you and your family move forward after a debilitating injury.
Call Machtinger Law After a Serious Injury in Southern California
If you or a family member has experienced a serious or catastrophic injury in Los Angeles or Orange County or elsewhere in Southern California, call Machtinger Law APC at 310-943-9300. Your initial consultation is free, and we only charge a fee if we are successful in recovering compensation on your behalf.