Timothy Black, Of Counsel
Timothy Black is of counsel to Machtinger Law APC. Previously, Mr. Black was partnered with Mr. Machtinger in Black & Machtinger LLP, in which the two practiced together for more than 12 years. Mr. Black is an experienced litigator and respected trial lawyer who has tried many cases to a jury verdict, including complex cases involving catastrophic injuries across the spectrum of personal injury law. He has also presided over hundreds of trials sitting as a Temporary Judge and has spoken at seminars to lawyers and other groups on a variety of legal topics.
Mr. Black continues to work with Mr. Machtinger and serves clients in complex injury litigation. His many years of trial experience will come to bear in providing clients with excellent legal representation when they need it most.
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California